Review: Beneflex Joint Supplement
Updated on July 29, 2014
Anyone suffering with joint pain and discomfort might benefit from Beneflex Joint Relief. When taken correctly, and combined with healthy diet and exercise. The key ingredient in Beneflex is proven effective in easing joint pain and discomfort.
In a sea of products designed to help relive painful joint symptoms. Beneflex has constantly remained at the top of the short list of products many report actually provide relief.
Beneflex is made using a simple blend of proven and widely used ingredients. We believe it’s a good core formula.
- UC-IIUC-II is a clinically proven extract of un-denatured type-II collagen extracted from chicken cartilage. This is shown to be readily absorbable into your body. UC-II provides you with the primary joint protein your body needs to help improve joint health. In a clinical study, UC-II was shown to alleviate joint pain caused by exercise and overuse.
- Hyaluronic AcidHyaluronic Acid is one of the main components of joint fluid (synovial fluid) and connective tissue in your joints. Joint fluid helps prevent friction between your joint and the articular cartilage.
- Boswellia Serrata ExtractBoswellia Serrata has been used for hundreds of years to help improve joint function. Extracted from the resin secreted by the Boswellia Serrata tree native to India. Researchers believe the active compound in Boswellia “Boswellic Acids”, work to help prevent the breakdown of healthy connective tissue.
- TurmericTurmeric is most widely known as a spice used in Indian cuisine. However, what you might not know is Turmeric extract has been used throughout ancient times because of its amazing health benefits. Turmeric is thought to benefit joint relief by lowering histamine levels and increasing natural cortisone in the body. Most important, turmeric has been shown to be most effective when combined with Boswellia to benefit joint health.
Beneflex contains 345 milligrams of their un-proprietary formula in (1) capsule per day
- Contains the proven dosage of UC-II
- Requires only (1) capsule per day
- Does not contain Glucosamine or Chondroitin
- Contains double dosage of turmeric
- Beneflex is available at retail locations
- Contains very low dosage of Hyaluronic acid
- Claims to work in as little as 7 days
- Cost/Dosage at $1.96 per day
- Does not contain Bromelain
Beneflex has a 30-day return policy. To receive refund you must call office, obtain a return identification number, then send unused product back to Beneflex office.
Beneflex provides a 14 day sample of their product for $4.99 on their website. You must cancel within 18 days of making your order (4 days allotted for shipping) or you will be automatically charged $74.98 on the 19th day. Plus, you’ll be charged $74.98 for a 30 day supply every month thereafter.
Beneflex is a good product. Based on our experience, it appears to contain many of the ingredients thought beneficial to overall joint health. When comparing Beneflex to many of the other products on the market. Beneflex stood out because it included proven UC-II and DID NOT include glucosamine or chondroitin. Overall we felt it contained effective dosages of a few key ingredients. It could have improved on a few others.
Priced at $59.99 on the corporate website. Based on the overall cost to produce the product. We feel a $1.96 per capsule is higher than reasonable. However, when compared to many other products in the market. It is not that far out of line with many others we looked at.